Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Things Fall Apart

The last two weeks have been a little crazy.
Technology has turned against me. Batteries are dying, laptops are freezing, I am sending my emails with unfinished sentences and probably a dangling modifier here and there.


My mantra must be "technology is my friend." After all it's my job!

Keeping media people informed without overwhelming them is my goal. They don't even have time to read their email, so how can I catch their attention? I am going to explore the wiki world as it looks so simple. Jean and I are also working on a Media Moodle. Can't give a link as there needs to be a log in.

We do use our
media web site to communicate and disseminate and we have been working on "spiffing" it up. Maybe we will have to try flickr to put together a some great pictures.

Jean and I are also in the process of creating a Virtual Media Center for the district. Click here to view one of our favorites.
Our media people are excited about 23 Things on a Stick. I think I will sign up to get more practice. I love these ideas. It's that whole time thing, AGAIN.

No comments: